AIR Podcast Guest Terms
Thank you for your interest in being a guest on Awake In Relationship!
For clarity sake here are a few things to know prior to the interview.
- Your input on the interview outline and final cut is welcomed and encouraged. Our goal is to feature your work and expertise in the best way possible.
- W may edit parts of the interview. We won’t rearrange your words, just edit for clarity, remove any verbal clutter (ums, ahs, etc) and shorten it if it runs too long. We aim for 30 to 45 minutes of edited content.
- We will use the recorded interview and your picture on awakeinrelationship.com and promote the podcast on our social media channels.
- We will send a draft to you a day before publishing. Let us know if you want any part edited.
- Please share. We will forward an episode image and swipe copy with a link to make it easy to share on social media, newsletter and website.
By saying yes to appearing on Awake In Relationship as a guest you also acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
(a) I will receive no monetary compensation for the interview
(b) I am granting Awake In Relationship and Silas Rose a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide rights to publish content I supply as part of my appearance on the podcast.
(c) I am waiving any intellectual property claims including, but not limited to, trademark and copyright infringement claims, associated with personal or business interests discussed during my appearance on Awake In Relationship.
(d) That Awake In Relationship and Silas Rose are the sole owners of any all rights to the podcast, including the episode in which I appear.
With that formal stuff said, let’s have a great conversation!